Wednesday, October 22, 2008

It's been a while...........

Well, it's been about a week since I wrote anything so I decided I should before Heather tells me I'm being lazy again!!

Troy had a blast on his 1st field trip to Critter Creek farms. I'll post the pics on snap fish when I get a chance.

The boys got their report cards last week. All pretty good considering what we went thru with Zachary the 1st 9 weeks. He had 1 A and the rest B's, so I'm not complaingin at all. We are realy working hard this grading period to bring those up to A's. Wish us luck!!

Ronnie has his 10th chemo treatment this Friday. Hopefully only 2 more after that. YEAH!! I know he is looking forward to the end...... He is still taking the medicine and shots for the blood clot. Hopefully he will know how that's doing when he goes back on Friday. He has to have another ultrasound tomorrow on another part of his body(a little more personnal so I can't tell you which one) which has been giving him some discomfort this week. So, we'll see what they say about that too. Other than the new ailments he feels pretty good this week, just in time to feel really bad again after his treatment Friday.

Friday night we are going to Elkmont, Al to watch our nephew Lee play football. He graduates this year and Friday night is senior night. I heard he was offered a scholarship to Auburn University. Way to go!! We are very proud of him.

My brother Patrick and his wife Heather have just bought a house. Congratulations!! We are really excited for you!! Can't wait to see it.

Tonight the kids at church are going out to Huntington Place to hand out candy and fliers about our fall festival at church next week. Then they are going to TCBY. The boys are excited.
Our fall festival is Next Wednesday night starting at 6:30 if anyone wants to come. It should be a lot of fun. The boys Halloween costumes should be here by Friday I think. Zachary is going to be Indian Jones and Troy is going to be a member of the SWAT team. I am also trying to plan Zach and Troy's b-day parties. They are both having them next Saturday Nov 1st at the gym at church. Troy is having an Elvis theme and Zach is having a basketball theme. Should be a grand time had by all!! :)

Zachary's b-day is tomorrow so I am going to take a b-day snack to his class in the morning. Troy's birthday is next Wednesday so I will do the same for him.

Also, my friend Terri is going thru a rough time, about to file for divorce I think, so please pray for her and her family.

I hope everyone has a great rest of the week!!!!!!!!!

ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: