Thursday, October 2, 2008

Not much going on........

Well, it's been a while since I blogged anything........it's been relatively quiet at our house the last few weeks. But I guess I need to write something since my sister in law Heather thinks I'm slacking!! :)

Zachary is doing much better in school. Although, he will be doing ALOT of reading over the next week. He has 2 more books to read before the grading period ends on October 9th. I know he can do it if he puts his mind to it.

Troy's last regular season game is tonight. Their tournament will start on Monday. They got beat pretty bad Tuesday night but Troy did get to play 2nd base the last inning. He was much happier about that!! There is not enough action for him in the outfield for him. He really needs to have something to do.

Ronnie had his 8th chemo treatment last Friday. It went well. He felt very bad Sunday and Monday but I think he is starting to feel much better now.

Mercedes cut their hours back to 32 hours per week starting this week. They are letting employees sign up for extra work on the Friday that they are off. Ronnie didn't think he would get picked to work since they were only picking 250 people out of the whole plant but luckily he was one of the employee's picked this week. He doesn't know what he will be doing but as long as he's getting a chance to work that day I'm sure he doesn't really care what the job will be. Keep your fingers crossed that he might get picked again next week. That would really help out a lot.

Well, it is starting to be a very busy time of year for us. Zachary and Troy's birthdays are both this month, Zachary on the 23rd and Troy on the 28th. I am planning on having their birthday parties on November 1st. They both want their parties in the gym at church so they can play basketball. Works out great for me since it doesn't cost me anything ro reserve the church.
Ronnie's birthday and our 7 year anniversary are both in November. Ronnie hopefully will be done with his chemo the week before Thanksgiving. Then you have Thanksgiving and then Christmas the next month. I think I need to try to get some rest now while I can.....ha ha!!

Well, I hope everyone is having a great week so far. Only 1 more day until the weekend!! Yeah!!

No comments: