Wednesday, November 5, 2008

WOW!! Time really flies.................

So, I pulled up my blog and realized I hadn't been on here in 2 weeks!! Shame on me!!

Everything has been going well. Lee won the game we went and watched. He did great. And Claire, my niece, did great cheering the football team on. They both have grown up so much in the last few years. Hard to believe!!

Zachary and Troy had their birthday parties last Saturday. Everyone had a great time. With their birthday money they each bought a Nintendo DS and 3 games a piece. I haven't seen them since.................JK but really they are enjoying them.

Since Ronnie had his 10th treatment 2 weeks ago he has now been able to stop giving himself the shots in the stomach of the blood thinner. I know he is extremely happy about that. He will have his 11 treatment this Friday. Only one left after this one!! YEAH!!! I know he can't wait.

Well, yesterday was election day. Depending on how you voted, some of us are in mourning and some of you are celebrating. All we can do is take each day as it comes and pray for the best outcome.

Only a few weeks until Thanksgiving........I love the holidays!! And the weather is lovely!!

Hope every has a great week.........................

No comments: