Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Long weekend ended too soon...............

Well, so much for my 4 day weekend. It went by like a flash!! But I really needed a break. I hadn't taken a vacation day since July.
Ronnie has chemo Friday. He had to go back saturday to get a shot to boost his white blood cell count. Then he has to go back today to have some blood work done They upped his medication for his blood clot Friday and so the blood work is to check and see if it's doing it's job.

Friday Troy spent the night with his cousins Emma and Brayden. He had a blast once he quit crying. He is always so excited all week long until he finally realizes it's time. But he gets over it pretty quick. He didn't want to leave when I got there to pick him up.

Sunday we went to church and once we got home we didn't leave the house again until 6:30 this morning when it was time to start my work week again...uuuggghhh!! Yesterday me, Zach and Troy spent the day cleaning the house. We got done about 3:00. I took a shower then we went outside and played some basketball. We had a good time.

Tomorrow Troy has his 1st ever field trip. We will be going to Critter creek Farms. I'm sure we'll have a great time.

Well, until the next time I have a chance to blog..................I hope everyone has a wonderful week!!

No comments: