Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Wow - where did summer go??????

I actually had to wear a jacket at Troy's game last night. Luckily, I had one in the trunk(I never leave home without one since I am always cold!!) But it was nice not to be sweating thru my clothes for a change.
Troy had a good game. They won. He had a single and eventually scored and then he got out at first. They are now 4-1 overall. He has 5 games left and then will have a single elimination tournament. Maybe he can bring home another championship trophy!

Ronnie hasn't felt good the last few days. I hope tomorrow is better for him.

Zachary and Troy both rec'd their 1st mid 9 weeks profress reports. Both did well. Zachary had 1 A's and 4 B's. Troy was meeting all academic standards. Good job boys!!

Tonight I can actually go home when I get off work. No ball games, no practice, no school meeting. Absolutely nothing!! Yeah!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!

No comments: