Monday, September 8, 2008

The weekend...............

Well, it was another busy weekend at The Patterson house. Saturday we watched my nephew, Dalton, play football. They are undefeated(although this was just the 1st game). We then had haircuts to get and Alabama football to watch.
Sunday we went to church then out to lunch. Troy had a birthday party that afternoon and then back to church from 5:45 - 7:00. It was the 1st night of AWANAS and it was messy game night. Although my kids were fairly clean when we left, they had a blast!!
Tonight Troy had a game at 7:30. So the week starts out just as busy as last week ended..........I could really use some me time...........I'm exhausted.

Ronnie's grandmother is still in the hospital. No real change at this time. We went and visited her Friday night but I don't think she new we were there. Hopefully things will get better soon.

Ronnie went for his PET scan this morning. This should show his progression since he's half way thru his chemo sessions. Hopefull we will get a good report. We should know something by Wednesday I would think. I will post as soon as we hear something.

Yesterday was my friend (and child care provider for 10 years)Belinda's bithday. I hope she had a great one. Me, Ronnie and the kids miss her very much. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIMI!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!

I hope everyone has a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments: