Thursday, September 4, 2008

Another day closer to Friday....

Well, it was a VERY slow and boring day at work. I am very glad tomorrow is Friday.
Troy had his 2nd coach pitch game of the season. Tonight they lost 14-10 but they played well. Troy got 2 at bats. He was thrown out at first and hit a single and eventually scored a run. He played catcher in the 1st inning and center field in the 2nd and 3rd innings.

Zach has decided to take a break and not play baseball this fall, but he is playing basketball and will resume baseball in the spring.

Ronnie's grandmother was taken from the nursing home to the hospital tonight. I'm not sure what's wrong with her but will post when I hear something. Please keep her in your prayers.

Also, my friend Lajuan had a baby girl today. She weighed 6lbs 6oz. I don't know what they named her yet but I will find out soon.

And I want to wish my stepdad a HAPPY 51st BIRTHDAY today!!!!!!!

I hope everyone has a good night!!

No comments: