Wednesday, September 3, 2008

It's Hump Day........

Even with the Holiday Monday this has already been a busy week. Troy has his 1st coach pitch baseball game Tuesday night. He did very well. Got a hit at every at bat. They won 18-8.

Yesterday I got a call from Zachary's school to pick him up because he was sick. I feared he had strep throat since Troy just got over it a few weeks ago.Fortunetly the strep test was negative and the Dr thinks his cough and runny nose may be allergy related.

Last night was parent night at Troy's school. It went well. Learned a lot about what Troy does during the day. I was really surprised with the amount of parents that didn't bother to show up. Maybe that's why some of these kids act like they do because their parents have other things to do besides take an interest in their schooling and what goes on in their childs life.

Tonight I will be at church for an AWANA's leaders supper. Yes, I will be teaching the preschoolers in AWANAS this year.........everyone wish me luck. This will be my first time. I hope I don't make a fool of myself.

I hope everyone has a great day and a speedy work week................



No comments: