Wednesday, November 19, 2008

What a long month this has been..............

It seems like I can't get anything done these days. My house is wreck, I am in the process if recovering the cushions on my dining room chairs(it's taking approx 1 hour per cushion!!), Thanksgiving is next week, I have family coming into town the day after Thanksgiving, I have x-mas shopping to do the day after Thanksgiving, basketball practice has already started for Zach and Troy(Zach on Tues & Fri) (Troy on Wed & Thurs), I have crazy cat that no one can seem to catch that I need to get rid of and I am still working in the nursery at church every Sunday morning. This morning I woke up with a little bit of a sore throat. I was not happy. I definetly do not have time to get sick, so I had a long talk with my self and it seems to have worked because (knock on wood) I have felt fine since I got to work!!

On to other things.........
Ronnie had a bad day Saturday. He is still on blood thinners since he had the blood clot last month. Saturday he had a nose bleed that lasted about 3 hours. We finally got it to stop. That was a little scary!! It hasn't happened again since then thank goodness!!

Zachary got his progress Friday and he got 4 A's and 1 B. Yeah! Good for him!!

That's all folks.............

No comments: