Friday, April 10, 2009

TGIF!!!!

Good morning all!! Happy early Easter!!

I hope everyone is having a great week!!

Ronnie got his results back from his 2nd PET Scan. Great news. Still no active Lymphoma!! God is good!! He is still on the blood thinners for 3 more months but hopefully after 3 months he will be done with those too!

Troy's still playing baseball. Doing well I think. Although he is having a little trouble with his hitting but we are working on that!! Doing great on defense at 3rd base!! Looks like the rain is going to pass us by this weekend so we'll be at the ballpark at 6:30 tonight and 5pm tomorrow. Go Rockies!!

Zachary just finished a week of testing!! I know he is glad!! I went today and signed his speech therapy release, so no more fun for him in Mrs. Liles speech class!! But I'm sure he will be glad to not have to take it in middle school next year!!

A little prayer please for Ronnie's parents..........Joy has been retired for years and today is Kendall's last day of work before retiring..............so they will be home ALL DAY LONG with each other!!!!! I hope they survive!!! HA HA!! LOL!!

1 comment:

cewmont said...

Great news about Ronnie!!

Yep--I'm reading--so I want lots of new updates! : )