Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gosh, It's been almost a month since I've posted anything!! I have been so busy. Glad the holiday's are over so everything can get back to normal!!

Well, we all had agreat Christmas. I hope you enjoyed your's as well. The Sunday before Christmas Ronnie's brother, sister-in-law and niece and nephew came down and we had Christmas with them. We did Christmas at our house Christmas morning or course then it was off to my mom's for Christmas with the family. The morning after Christmas we went to Tallahassee to have Christmas with my dad, stepmom and sister and came back that Sunday. Just in time to go back to work!! Yuck!! I was off yesterday as well but had to work today.........thik it would have killed the to let us close today too? I don't think so!!

Last time I blogged I told you that Ronnie has his last chemo treatment. On Christmas Eve he got the results from his Pet Scan!! Wonderful news.........he has NO active lymphoma!! Yeah!! He will go back in 6 weeks for a check up and at that time they will schedule another Pet Scan. We could not have asked for a more wonderful Christmas present!! I thank God that he has come thru this all so well. And he has been in such a good mood since then. Glad to have the old Ronnie back. I love him so much!!

The kids go back to school on Wednesday - I'm sure they are looking forward to that!! :) Zachary wants a new cell phone so I made a deal with him that if he made all A's on his next report card that I would buy him a new one. His last progress report he had 1 B and the rest A's so I know he can do it.
The boys are in full basketball swing now. Troy's team is 2-0 and Zach's team is 1-1. They were off last week and were supossed to start back this Saturday but with so many people being out of town for the holidays and the Sugar Bowl they have cancelled this weekend's game and rescheduled them for next week. Troy's make up game will be Tuesday night at 6:30 and Zach's make up game will be Friday night at 7:30. Good luck boys!!

Well, I hope everyone's new year had started off great!! Have a great rest of the week. I'll try to be back next week with some more exciting news about the Patterson Family!! he he....

No comments: